Class Not Registered

Hi all,

I created an automation object using delphi 5. The first attempt
contained a single interface IMyInterface with a couple of methods and
properties, this worked great with both D5 and in VBA.

I then decided to add a 2nd Interface IMyInterface2, everything
compiles great and seems to register ok however when I try and use
IMyInterface2 I simply get class not registered !! I have checked the
registry and it looks like the GUID for this interface is not being
registered????? any ideas, is this a bug in D5 or have I missed
something?

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Kevin

Re:Class Not Registered

I can see the header of your post on my ISP's copy of this
newsgroup, but it hasn't been sent to Borland's news
server.
That means that most of the people who read Borland's
newsgroups cannot see your post.

To post messages that other people will see, you need to
connect to Borland's server, newsgroups.borland.com,
directly. Here's a link with instructions if you don't know
how:
http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/newsinfo.html

If you cannot connect directly to newsgroups because
of a firewall, you can post to Borland's newsgroups
via the web pages at http://newsgroups.borland.com/

--
Deborah Pate

Other Threads