HELP...I'm really lost in space now

After inserting continously rtf strings and ordinary text  from my
delphi application....word 95 throws an exeption 1572-Document to
complex. Please Fullsave the document.

AAAAAAAAAAAAH......I do that....and after a while this exeption comes
again....then I save it again....but it does not work any more. now
the exeption comes always.

 I HATE AUTOMATION...it sucks

How can I solve this problem......anybody?...Please....I'm thinking of
throwing my computer out of the window and never use a computer
anymore.

Tony the lost one.

Re:HELP...I'm really lost in space now

Maybe you should start hating Win95 (you won't be the only one).
I suspect the message won't appear with NT.
So I suggest you to upgrade, if you want to save your computer. In my case,
that upgrade had a positive influence on my nerves.

Re:HELP...I'm really lost in space now

I already hate win95....or rather word 95

I'm doing this job for another company......and they still have word95. We have
97....and it's working perfect.
But i'm not sure if there is something with the OS...as I am using NT here.

Sometimes I wonder why somebody still use word 95.....(SAAB...the car maker
does :-) ..under General Motors) )

--

Re:HELP...I'm really lost in space now

Sorry if I gave you the impression that I misread "Word 95" for "Win 95". As
a matter of fact, in my Company, and some years ago, the combination WW6 +
Win 3.11 gave lousy results : when documents reached a certain level of
complexity (e.g. lots of formulas), we would just be unable to further edit
or save them. The switch to NT 3.5 solved the problem, so we did not further
waste our time thinking about it, our (main) job not being the production of
software...

I suspected a similar problem in your case, this was just an empiric
approach. But since you already use NT, I am afraid you are very much lost
in space. Good luck, and do not curse Bill Gates too much : rich as he is,
his soul is sure in jeopardy.

Re:HELP...I'm really lost in space now

<<Tony Turujlija:
 After inserting continously rtf strings and ordinary
text  from my delphi application....word 95 throws
an exeption 1572-Document to complex. Please
Fullsave the document.

Can you do the document in bits? I mean, make lots
of little documents, and stick them altogether at
the very end?

Only a suggestion - no idea if it would work. :(

Deborah Pate

Other Threads