Best place to download Interbase Express?

As the title says!

Paul...

Re:Best place to download Interbase Express?

http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing?id=15704

Robert Schieck (TeamB)
MER Systems Inc.
Inprise/Borland/InterBase Search Engine
http://www.mers.com/searchsite.html

Re:Best place to download Interbase Express?

In article <3ad74b72.110365...@newsgroups.borland.com>, Paul Linehan
wrote:

> This seems to be an update or something - do I have to have a version
> on my system before running the file getfile.exe which is the
> download?

> Thanks for your earlier reply.

IBX ships with Delphi 5.x Pro and Ent so you should already have it. As
for it being an update, I am not sure.

I suggest that you post this question over in the
borland.public.delphi.database.interbaseexpress (what a mouth full)
forum where IBX support is done. You will get a faster and better
answer over there...

hth

 Robert Schieck <rschi...@mers.com> wrote:

> http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing?id=15704

This seems to be an update or something - do I have to have a version
on my system before running the file getfile.exe which is the
download?

Thanks for your earlier reply.

Paul...

> Robert Schieck (TeamB)