Integrating dWinsock help file

Hi,

Could someone tell me how to integrate dWinsock help file into D3?

tia

-- luu

Please remove the underscore _ in my address when replying by email

Re:Integrating dWinsock help file

In article <35872.469040162luutrangeocities...@12.64.132.158>,
luu_t...@geocities.com says...

> Hi,

> Could someone tell me how to integrate dWinsock help file into D3?

If you follow the insstructions provided with dWinsock 2.51 it should work.
Off the top of my head I think you just have to add a line to DELPHI
3\HELP\DELPHI3.CFG like this :

:link dwinsock.hlp

and make sure DWINSOCK.HLP is in the same directory. It should all be done
during the install.

Cheers
Marc Palmer, AnyWare Ltd.?????????????????? http://www.anyware.co.uk

?Download Channel Maker and create IE4 Active Channels in minutes!
Got a web page? Get a channel - http://www.anyware.co.uk/anyware/cm????????

Other Threads