Access & D4

Hello How I can read access files?. DO I need something special. ?Can you
giveme a example?.
Thanks

Re:Access & D4

You can use either an ODBC driver or the native BDE driver. Using BDE
Administrator create a new alias and choose MSACCESS as the driver type to
use the native driver or choose your ODBC DSN to use ODBC. If you use the
native driver make sure the DLL property of the MSACCESS driver is set to
IDDA3532.DLL.

--
Bill

Bill Todd (TeamB)

Re:Access & D4

Bill,

Just a quick note to say that you TeamB folks are awesome.  I've never tried
to connect to an Access database, but the need has just arrived.  I think
"I'll check the newsgroups first..."  I find your reply to the above
message, and it works on the VERY FIRST try.

Thanks!

Richard A. Howard