QRGroup does not print first record!

Hello,
I have a QReport with a title band,a coloum name band,a group band
,a detail band, and a group footer band. I have an expression
(mDatamodule.mQueryNAME + ' ' +mDatamodule.mQuerySURNAME)
in the group band. All the records have name,surname, and detail fields.
Expression in the group band is not printed for the first record only.
The details (all records corresponding to the first person in the group)
are printed for  this person but not his name and surname.
Everything else is OK. Thanks,

Re:QRGroup does not print first record!

I once had the same problem. Then I upgradede to QR 3.04 and the problem
disapeared!

Jonas Thomsen,
JT-COM

ertugrul95_DELE...@hotmail.com skrev i meddelelsen
<7ibtar$qg...@forums.borland.com>...

>Hello,
>I have a QReport with a title band,a coloum name band,a group band
>,a detail band, and a group footer band. I have an expression
>(mDatamodule.mQueryNAME + ' ' +mDatamodule.mQuerySURNAME)
>in the group band. All the records have name,surname, and detail fields.
>Expression in the group band is not printed for the first record only.
>The details (all records corresponding to the first person in the group)
>are printed for  this person but not his name and surname.
>Everything else is OK. Thanks,

Re:QRGroup does not print first record!

Ths problem solved in Qr 3.0.4
Download from QuSoft for free