*Overview* documentation for GNU Pascal?!?

Hi,

I have been trying to use GNU Pascal but found surprinsingly hard to find
instructions on the most basic things. Everywhere it seems to be assumed
that I know what libraries to use, what kind of file I want to generate. All
I get is detailed descriptions of options that do things I don't know about.

So, does anyone know where to get overview documentation?

Thanks,

Rodrigo

Re:*Overview* documentation for GNU Pascal?!?

Rodrigo,

I don't know how much help this will be, but it does have some
documentation.  Try:

 http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~gnu-pascal/gpc-doc.html

The documentation is not complete and you should probably decide
up front which "dialect" of gpc you want to use and obtain
further third party books for it (Borland, Standard, Extended,
etc.).

You'll find the necessary compiler switches documented as well (-
-standard-pascal, --extended-pascal, --borland-pascal, etc.).

You might start with this link for an overview:

  http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~gnu-pascal/about.html

Good luck!

Jim

In article <889bj7$...@cocoa.brown.edu>, "Rodrigo de Salvo Braz"