Check for keyboard input accross all running apps?

Hi all,

I need to monitor the keyboard to see if it's being used, not
just by my app, but system wide. Is there any way to do this?
I don't really need to know what keys are being pressed - only
that the keyboard was used on some fashion. TIA!

 - Dave

Re:Check for keyboard input accross all running apps?

  See this asrticle: Keyboard wide system hook

  At: http://www.delphi3000.com/article.asp?id=883

Dave wrote:

> Hi all,

> I need to monitor the keyboard to see if it's being used, not
> just by my app, but system wide. Is there any way to do this?
> I don't really need to know what keys are being pressed - only
> that the keyboard was used on some fashion. TIA!

>  - Dave

Re:Check for keyboard input accross all running apps?

Get the {*word*53}ch component from the Super Delphi site - it even comes with a
example.

Bane.

"Dave" <fornals...@mediaone-nospam.net> schreef in bericht

> Hi all,

> I need to monitor the keyboard to see if it's being used, not
> just by my app, but system wide. Is there any way to do this?
> I don't really need to know what keys are being pressed - only
> that the keyboard was used on some fashion. TIA!

>  - Dave

Other Threads