Adding series to DBChart takes a (very) long time

Hi all,

In an application I'am working at, I would like to add series to a DBChart
at runtime. The problem however is that adding relatively small series takes
a very long time. For example, 5 series of 3000 points each takes 15 or 20
seconds. First I used a Table in which I set a range, now I use a SQL query
which speeds up things conciderably. However it's still slow. I would say
5x3000 points is nothing for a PII-350 to process.

Is this a normal situation or is there someting I'm not doing the way I
should?

Who can help me out?

Thanks,

Roy