JPEG source

Anyone know of any good JPEG source for TP6.0?  I've found a few, but
nothing that does what I need.  Also, if anyone knows of a FAQ
describing the format of a JPEG I'd appreciate that as well.

Re:JPEG source

"Mark A. Majczyk" <ma...@erie.net> writes:

>Anyone know of any good JPEG source for TP6.0?  I've found a few, but
>nothing that does what I need.  Also, if anyone knows of a FAQ
>describing the format of a JPEG I'd appreciate that as well.

Read Tom Lane's JPEG FAQ in comp.graphics.misc and related
newsgroups. There is a pointer to Pascal code in the FAQ,
(it is TP7 code BTW). Or check NView ftp site listen below.

regards,

--
Jacques Nomssi Nzali   <mailto://nom...@physik.tu-chemnitz.de>
[kn&n DES]             <http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~nomssi/>

Re:JPEG source

i dont but email me if you do at cspra...@earthlink.net

Mark A. Majczyk <ma...@erie.net> wrote in article
<32C2F044.1...@erie.net>...

Chris Sprague wrote:

> i dont but email me if you do at cspra...@earthlink.net

> Mark A. Majczyk <ma...@erie.net> wrote in article
> <32C2F044.1...@erie.net>...
> > Anyone know of any good JPEG source for TP6.0?  I've found a few, but
> > nothing that does what I need.  Also, if anyone knows of a FAQ
> > describing the format of a JPEG I'd appreciate that as well.

It appears that I'm going to write my program in VC++.  I've found some
decent code...I might as well try to make the program more desirable to
the masses.

---
Mark A. Majczyk
ma...@erie.net
m5641...@edinboro.edu
m5641...@147.64.12.103

Re:JPEG source

Chris Sprague wrote:

> i dont but email me if you do at cspra...@earthlink.net

> Mark A. Majczyk <ma...@erie.net> wrote in article
> <32C2F044.1...@erie.net>...
> > Anyone know of any good JPEG source for TP6.0?  I've found a few, but
> > nothing that does what I need.  Also, if anyone knows of a FAQ
> > describing the format of a JPEG I'd appreciate that as well.

It appears that I'm going to write my program in VC++.  I've found some
decent code...I might as well try to make the program more desirable to
the masses.

---
Mark A. Majczyk
ma...@erie.net