Multiple RecordSet in Stored Procedures

Hi, All

I use Borland Delphi 5 and MS SQL Server 7 via ADO.
I have a stored procedure that returns multiple recordset. How can I iterate all rows in all recordsets? Any piece of code would be appriciated.

Best regards,
Vova Ilchenko

Re:Multiple RecordSet in Stored Procedures

AdostoredProc1.Recordset.NextRecordset returns you the next recordset in the series.
The paramer passed to the function will give you the number of records in the recodset.

Best regards,
Karel Vandenhove

  "Vova Ilchenko" <v_ilche...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3a1baccb_2@dnews...
  Hi, All

  I use Borland Delphi 5 and MS SQL Server 7 via ADO.
  I have a stored procedure that returns multiple recordset. How can I iterate all rows in all recordsets? Any piece of code would be appriciated.

  Best regards,
  Vova Ilchenko

Other Threads