Multi Thread Database Application

Hi,

Now I have problems when access the database with multi threads.
If I use default session in multi threads to access DB, it may lead to
application disappear. If I use unique session in every threads to access
DB, It may lead to application disappear and Can't generator 20 theads.
Do you have suggestin? or Where can I get some information about How to
programing in multi threads database application?

Thanks in advance.

Ryan

Re:Multi Thread Database Application

What kind of tables, and what database engine?
--
Rick Carter
carte...@email.uc.edu   Rick.Car...@ParadoxCommunity.com

Other Threads