tape driver

i'm trying to expand the features of my removable disk backup program to
include other hardware like floppy/QIC tape drives. i write my win95/nt
software with delphi 2.0 and would like to get a driver or api with a set of
parameters i can call to it.  please let me know if this is possible or
where i can find an answer.

thanks,
darrin lingle

Re:tape driver

: "dalin" <da...@blackboardsoftware.com> wrote:
>i'm trying to expand the features of my removable disk backup program to
>include other hardware like floppy/QIC tape drives. i write my win95/nt
>software with delphi 2.0 and would like to get a driver or api with a set of
>parameters i can call to it.  please let me know if this is possible or
>where i can find an answer.

NT has a tape API (from SP3, I believe)

Win95 requires that you writes VXDs and control your QIC streamer.
--
[Please NO private email - all follow-ups ARE read]
Stefan.Hoffmeis...@Uni-Passau.de

Other Threads