** Can I close the prior form without close second form ?**

Hi Everyone,

Last week, I try to test some code of my application but I have some
problems.

I would like to open 1st form then open the second form from the code in
1st form. After that, I want to close 1st form. When I close 1st form, the
second form will be closed too. I would like to close one 1st and want
second form still open. How can I do that? !!

Please reply to me directly.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

UN C.

Re:** Can I close the prior form without close second form ?**

On Sunday, April 21, 1996, Niparut Chairungruang - RARC wrote...

> Hi Everyone,

> Last week, I try to test some code of my application but I have some
> problems.

> I would like to open 1st form then open the second form from the code in
> 1st form. After that, I want to close 1st form. When I close 1st form,
the
> second form will be closed too. I would like to close one 1st and want
> second form still open. How can I do that? !!

> Please reply to me directly.

> Thank you very much.

> Sincerely,

> UN C.

When you create the form set the owner as the application and not the
calling form.
Use this:
SomeTFormVariable := TSomeTFormVariable.Create(Application);
Instead of:
SomeTFormVariable := TSomeTFormVariable.Create(self);

Ryan {*word*182}
ly...@scubed.com

Other Threads