What's the best Delphi book for learning data access ?

Re:What's the best Delphi book for learning data access ?

What ever you do, do not buy "Developing Database Applications in 21
days"  I believe by Borland Press/SAMS.  That book is "WEAK".  Most
of the database applications were showing how to use the Database
Form Builder in the help file, and that is childs play.

I have glanced at Delphi Unleashed 2.0 by Charles Covert.  He talks
about so much: threads, WIN32, API, Internet Tools, Multimedia, etc.
The only bad thing about it is the $59.95 price tag. I did get my
copy at a discount computer bookstore that took off 20%.

Just my 2 cents

Craig
guch...@msn.com

Other Threads