Trapping runtime error 159

Is there a way of catching a printer error (159) in TP? I know the way
of trapping all runtime errors but I only want to catch 159. Also, once
it is "caught" can I return to the program after I've displayed the
error? (no, I don't mean starting it from DOS again ;-) )

--
Iain Jones         xh0u9...@NOSPAMliv.ac.uk
Faculty Of Science, University Of Liverpool

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:Trapping runtime error 159

In article <8h03pa$v5...@nnrp1.deja.com>, Iain Jones wrote:
>Is there a way of catching a printer error (159) in TP? I know the way
>of trapping all runtime errors but I only want to catch 159. Also, once
>it is "caught" can I return to the program after I've displayed the
>error? (no, I don't mean starting it from DOS again ;-) )

Yes, sources for this exist in swag (www.gdsoft.com).

I believe they are in the DOS part (since this is a commonly used way to
avoid Dos errors exiting the program). Critical Error Handlers e.d.

Other Threads