Creating Control Panel Applets

Hey all,

I'm curious on how to create a control panel applet using Delphi. I known
you have to export the CPlApplet function, but I'm not sure exactly how to
set this up. If anyone can lend me a hand, or even better give me an
example, I'd be very greatful.

-Ross Elliott

Re:Creating Control Panel Applets

There is a book available "Windows 32 Bit Programming secrets for DELPHI"

Or something like that, it has a whole chapter that talks about this.  It even
has a Component that helps make sure you handle the unique messages for a
control panel applet properly.

Sorry I'm at home and I keep this book at work or I would be more specific.

Email me and on Monday I'll send out the exact name of the book and the authors
and publishers for you.

Re:Creating Control Panel Applets

Thanks, I never knew Inprise had online help with examples. I searched their
website and found this interesting article with an example (haven't tried it
yet though...)

http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/delphi/qanda/793.html

-Ross Elliott

Finn Tolderlund <XYNOJUNKMAILXYf...@teliamail.dkXYNOJUNKMAILXY> wrote in
message 01bdc9ae$49c3c0a0$aefeffc2@default...

>I think Inprise have a TI that explains how to create a control pnael
>applet.

Re:Creating Control Panel Applets

>I'm curious on how to create a control panel applet using Delphi. I known
>you have to export the CPlApplet function, but I'm not sure exactly how to
>set this up. If anyone can lend me a hand, or even better give me an
>example, I'd be very greatful.

I am very curious of this too. if anyone could send a source of a basic
Control Panel Aplet, I'll be happy

Cyrille de Brebisson

Ross Elliott <relliottSPAM_FIL...@nortel.com> wrote in article
<6r220e$...@nrchh52.us.nortel.com>...

> Hey all,

> I'm curious on how to create a control panel applet using Delphi. I known
> you have to export the CPlApplet function, but I'm not sure exactly how
> set this up. If anyone can lend me a hand, or even better give me an
> example, I'd be very greatful.

> -Ross Elliott

Other Threads