System, User, and GDI Resources

I want to get the System, User, and GDI resources.  I am currently using
the GlobalMemoryStatus API call, but the dwMemoryLoad item never comes
up with any number close to the one that Explorer's Help | About comes
up with.  I also compare this number with Win95's Resource Meter and it
usually isn't close to that either.

GlobalMemoryStatus doesn't give me the three desired (System, User, and
GDI) resource values anyway.  I can't find an API call to get them all.

Does one exist?

Thanks for the help.

Michael

Re:System, User, and GDI Resources

Michael A. Cordova wrote:
> I want to get the System, User, and GDI resources.  I am currently
> using
> the GlobalMemoryStatus API call, but the dwMemoryLoad item never comes
> up with any number close to the one that Explorer's Help | About comes
> up with.  I also compare this number with Win95's Resource Meter and

Try GetFreeSystemResources

Andrew
--
Andrew Gabb