using a CD recorder

Is it possible to write files to a CD recorder using Delphi or API functions
?
copyfile does not work.
I want to backup files on a CD RW using INCD (comes with Nero) and of course
formatted with INCD.

Thanks
Denis

Re:using a CD recorder

Stange... I would expect that CopyFile would work...
Have you tried SHFileOperation instead ?

"Denis Jeanroy" <b...@alsatronic.fr> schreef in bericht

> Is it possible to write files to a CD recorder using Delphi or API
functions
> ?
> copyfile does not work.
> I want to backup files on a CD RW using INCD (comes with Nero) and of
course
> formatted with INCD.

> Thanks
> Denis

Re:using a CD recorder

I have done it in delphi using UDF format if that means anything to you.

"Denis Jeanroy" <b...@alsatronic.fr> wrote in message

> Is it possible to write files to a CD recorder using Delphi or API
functions
> ?
> copyfile does not work.
> I want to backup files on a CD RW using INCD (comes with Nero) and of
course
> formatted with INCD.

> Thanks
> Denis