Please Reiterate Neural Net Posts

I noticed a couple of recent article headers which related to neural
nets, but I was unable to retrieve the article bodies before they were
deleted from my server.  Could someone please repost or e-mail me
those article bodies?  Thanks in advance to anyone who takes time to
respond.

-Chris

Re:Please Reiterate Neural Net Posts

strayer...@osu.edu (Christopher R. Strayer) wrote:

>I noticed a couple of recent article headers which related to neural
>nets, but I was unable to retrieve the article bodies before they were
>deleted from my server.  Could someone please repost or e-mail me
>those article bodies?  Thanks in advance to anyone who takes time to
>respond.

>-Chris

Did you try DejaNews at http://dejanews.com/ ?
They save articles from many news goups and have a fairly good search
engine.

Bob Ferguson.

J.R. Ferguson, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
e-mail: j.r.fergu...@iname.com
web: www.xs4all.nl/~ferguson
Freeware for DOS and Windows

Other Threads