getting host name TIdStack.LocalAddress

We are usingIndy component.
We use LocalAddress property of TIdStack
to get hostname.It works fine when we are not on
internet.But when we are on internet,it does't give
any value?
Can someone provide solution

Regards

Re:getting host name TIdStack.LocalAddress

We are usingIndy component.
We use LocalAddress property of TIdStack
to get hostname.It works fine when we are not on
internet.But when we are on internet,it does't give
any value?
Can someone provide solution

Regards

Re:getting host name TIdStack.LocalAddress

We are usingIndy component.
We use LocalAddress property of TIdStack
to get hostname.It works fine when we are not on
internet.But when we are on internet,it does't give
any value?
Can someone provide solution

Regards

Re:getting host name TIdStack.LocalAddress

I use it and it works fine with the lastest release of indy.  Though I am
getting an AV in my application when I close it, whenever I use
GStack.LocalAddresses;

Other Threads