TIdMessage.SaveToFile doesn't work [team Indy]

Please consider this message as not send...figured it
out...IdMessage.NoDecode:=True...

Sorry

"Niels van der Kam" <n.a.van.der....@home.nl> wrote in message

> I think TidMessage.Save to file doesn't work correctly.

> When I load a email into a TidMessage component using loadfromstream (or
> loadfromfile) and then save the same message using savetostream (or
tofile)
> the message gets messed up. The HTML and the attachments are saved into
the
> body of the message. Is this a bug with multipart messages? And: is there
> fix?

> Thanks very much,

> Niels

Re:TIdMessage.SaveToFile doesn't work [team Indy]

I think TidMessage.Save to file doesn't work correctly.

When I load a email into a TidMessage component using loadfromstream (or
loadfromfile) and then save the same message using savetostream (or tofile)
the message gets messed up. The HTML and the attachments are saved into the
body of the message. Is this a bug with multipart messages? And: is there a
fix?

Thanks very much,

Niels

Other Threads