Interbase guardian not restarting server

Hi all,

I just cant figure out how to get to configuring the ib guardian to restart
the server if it goes down.
I am using 6.0 on NT
Can anybody Please help me ??

regards,
Amup

Re:Interbase guardian not restarting server

> I just cant figure out how to get to configuring the ib guardian to restart
> the server if it goes down.
> I am using 6.0 on NT

It does not need any configuration.
When you want to start InterBase, start Guardian service (IB service will be started automatically).
When you want to stop InterBase, stop IB service (Guardian then will be stopped automatically).

--
Ivan
http://www.volny.cz/iprenosil/interbase

Re:Interbase guardian not restarting server

I meant, how to make the guardian bring up ibserver automatically
if the ibserver goes down for some reason.?

am

"Ivan Prenosil" <preno...@ms.anet.cz> wrote in message

> > I just cant figure out how to get to configuring the ib guardian to
restart
> > the server if it goes down.
> > I am using 6.0 on NT

> It does not need any configuration.
> When you want to start InterBase, start Guardian service (IB service will

be started automatically).
> When you want to stop InterBase, stop IB service (Guardian then will be

stopped automatically).

> --
> Ivan
> http://www.volny.cz/iprenosil/interbase