Right Align a menu and Sub menu items - How in D3

hi
can any one tell me how to right align a menu and its submenu items???
any help, tips, .. are graetly appreciated...

Mohamed A. Hammady
MediSoft
48 El-Mahdy Ebn-Baraka, 7th Area       Telefax : +20 2 2608220
Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt                Email : mhamm...@idsc1.gov.eg

Re:Right Align a menu and Sub menu items - How in D3

In article <34C93BC7.2FEAB...@idsc1.gov.eg>, Mohamed A. Hammady wrote:
> can any one tell me how to right align a menu and its submenu items???

Microsoft dropped this ability from English language versions of windows
after Windows 3.1.   I'm surprised that right align is not the default
for arabic language versions.

Other Threads