Higher table level required!!!

Hi!
I have 10 tables in my database and I can do modifications to the structure
of 9 of them. But when I want to restruct the 10th table, I receive the
following error message:
    "Higher table level required"

In past I COULD modify this table but I don't know what I've done to the
database that NOW it doesn't accept modofications.

Any help will be useful.

Regards,
Farrokh

Re:Higher table level required!!!

If you use Paradox then just click on URL
ftp://www.intersys.com.ua/ISDBExplorer.zip .
It let you change tebel level.

Gena.

Farrokh Ghani Zadegan wrote in message <8ppiet$7l...@bornews.borland.com>...
>Hi!
>I have 10 tables in my database and I can do modifications to the structure
>of 9 of them. But when I want to restruct the 10th table, I receive the
>following error message:
>    "Higher table level required"

>In past I COULD modify this table but I don't know what I've done to the
>database that NOW it doesn't accept modofications.

>Any help will be useful.

>Regards,
>Farrokh

Re:Higher table level required!!!

Dear Gena,
I'm using BDE and I'm trying to restruct the table in the Database Desktop.

Regards,
Farrokh

Re:Higher table level required!!!

You can't change table level using Database Desktop.
You can try to create table with same structure and move all data from old
table.

Excuse for my English.

Gena.

Farrokh Ghani Zadegan wrote in message <8pqo3n$n...@bornews.borland.com>...
>Dear Gena,
>I'm using BDE and I'm trying to restruct the table in the Database Desktop.

>Regards,
>Farrokh

Re:Higher table level required!!!

Dear Gena,
Thank you very much for your help. I'll try your suggestion.

regards,
Farrokh

Gena <gena_...@gala.net> wrote in message news:39c0fe6b_2@dnews...
> You can't change table level using Database Desktop.
> You can try to create table with same structure and move all data from old
> table.

> Excuse for my English.

> Gena.

> Farrokh Ghani Zadegan wrote in message

<8pqo3n$n...@bornews.borland.com>...
> >Dear Gena,
> >I'm using BDE and I'm trying to restruct the table in the Database
Desktop.

> >Regards,
> >Farrokh

Other Threads