Looking for a program to convert Clipper indexes to dbase indexes

I think the easiest way to do this would be to examine your clipper
indices (the indexing string is located somewhere near the beginning of
the index, as I recall) to determine the index fields and just writing a
simple program/module to create the dbase indices with the same fields.