DBGrid with TTable OK, but how with TQuery

>>I use D1, paradox table with primary key on ID field.

I don't know how you'd do this in D1... but in D3 I'd use
the TQuery.Locate method.

Bill

Re:DBGrid with TTable OK, but how with TQuery

Hi

I used FindNearest with a TTable to select an specific record on a
DBGrid. The record is selected and everithing is OK.

But if DBGrid is based on a TQuery, HOW do I select an specific record
and highlight it?

Example:
The query result in has 2130 customers, and I need to select the
customed ID 113.

I use D1, paradox table with primary key on ID field.

Thanks for any kind of help!
Regards,
Encarnacao

Other Threads