32-bit pascal for 95

I was wondering if anyone knew of a 32-bit pascal compiler for
windows 95. I have used TP for years, and with the development of
Delphi, Borland isn't going to make TP for Win95.

I guess I'm trying to get around teaching this old dog a new
trick.

Thanks for any ideas,

Mike

Re:32-bit pascal for 95

Mike LeVan wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone knew of a 32-bit pascal compiler for
> windows 95. I have used TP for years, and with the development of
> Delphi, Borland isn't going to make TP for Win95.

> I guess I'm trying to get around teaching this old dog a new
> trick.

> Thanks for any ideas,

> Mike

Hi Mike,

You really ought to have a try with Delphi. It is absolute fantastic! And Delphi 2.0 goes even further. There
isn't really that much new to learn and you will appreciate the new "stuff" Borland has added.

Good Luck,
Jim

Re:32-bit pascal for 95

In article <1996Jul8.173633.25...@arl.mil>,
   Mike LeVan <jle...@music.transy.edu> wrote:

>I was wondering if anyone knew of a 32-bit pascal compiler for
>windows 95. I have used TP for years, and with the development of
>Delphi, Borland isn't going to make TP for Win95.

>I guess I'm trying to get around teaching this old dog a new
>trick.

Delphi is just a souped up version of TPW. You can use 90% of your old code
with no problems.

Mike Chapin
Powder River
mcha...@vcn.com
http://www.vcn.com/server/netizens/mchapin/first.html
Gillette, WY

Not the end of the earth but you can see it from
there.