Wanted: 3d graphics package for D3

Can anybody recommend an add-on for D3 that will allow me to draw simple
graphics - lines, text and shapes in 3D. I don't need rendering or
bitmapped textures etc.

THanks
Kym

Re:Wanted: 3d graphics package for D3

Kym Wilson <gra...@tpgi.com.au> wrote in article
<3457C645.3...@tpgi.com.au>...

> Can anybody recommend an add-on for D3 that will allow me to draw simple
> graphics - lines, text and shapes in 3D. I don't need rendering or
> bitmapped textures etc.

Kym:

I have a 2D/3D graphics library that's evolved over the last
15 years or so.  It's currently in Delphi 1 but it will compile
in Delphi 3.

Included with the library are three examples:

1.  Display and print perspective and orthographic views of a
sphere in a cube.

2.  Display and print perspective views of a mathematical
function, z = f(x,y).

3.  Display and print perspective and orthographic views of
a football field (American).

I haven't added some of Delphi's features to the code yet,
e.g., exception handling -- just haven't had time.

Let me know if you want the ZIP file.

efg
Earl F. Glynn          EarlGl...@WorldNet.att.net
MedTech Research Corporation