How do you insert menu item in Win95 Explorer Menu

I would like to insert a menu item into the Windows95 Explorer menu.
This would be the menu that pops up when you right click on a highlighted
file in the right panel.  Does anyone have the code to do that (or a
pointer to the documentation on how to do it)?

Thanks in advance

Mike Reith
mre...@cse.unl.edu

Re:How do you insert menu item in Win95 Explorer Menu

On 20 May 1996 16:56:47 GMT, mre...@cse.unl.edu (Michael Reith) wrote:

>I would like to insert a menu item into the Windows95 Explorer menu.
>This would be the menu that pops up when you right click on a highlighted
>file in the right panel.  Does anyone have the code to do that (or a
>pointer to the documentation on how to do it)?

Read "Programmer's Guide to Windows 95."

You also need Pat Ritchey's ShellObj unit, since Borland forgot to
translate that header file into Pascal. It's address has been posted a
few times in the past. I also noticed that Lloyd's Delphi help file
(ldelphi.hlp, at Borland's web site) contains a the file as a help
topic page. You can copy & paste the text into ShellObj.pas.
--
Ray Lischner                              li...@tempest-sw.com
Tempest Software, Corvallis, Oregon, USA  http://www.tempest-sw.com

Other Threads