Adding Items to the System menu

Hi everyone. Is there a way to add Items to the System (Control) menu ?

tnx in adv, Tomer

Re:Adding Items to the System menu

Yes,

Get the handle of the system menu using a GetSystemMenu.  Then do an
AppendMenu.  These are both Windows API calls.

Mike.

Utopia Technology Partners wrote:

> Yes,

> Get the handle of the system menu using a GetSystemMenu.  Then do an
> AppendMenu.  These are both Windows API calls.
> I am also trying to append menu items to the System Menu, but would like

to create the menuitem using the vcl. Is this possible?  It seems that I
need to fill a structure name MENUITEMINFO (TMenuItemInfoA) with
information about the Menu Item, but I am not sure how to fill it seeing
as it has no parent until I append it to the system popup menu.

Other Threads