Tee Charts Series Unsorted

I have a simple 2D horixontal bar chart populated with

series1.add( 10, 'a', clRed);
series1.add( 5, 'a', clRed);
series1.add( 20, 'a', clRed);

TeeCharts plots this in ascending order of the value.  I'd like it plotted
in the order in which the item is added.

How do I turn this off?
Thanks
Guy

Re:Tee Charts Series Unsorted

series1.xvalues.order := loNone; //default is loAscending
"Gui Guy" <gui_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3c98e4a5$1_2@dnews...
> I have a simple 2D horixontal bar chart populated with

> series1.add( 10, 'a', clRed);
> series1.add( 5, 'a', clRed);
> series1.add( 20, 'a', clRed);

> TeeCharts plots this in ascending order of the value.  I'd like it plotted
> in the order in which the item is added.

> How do I turn this off?
> Thanks
> Guy

Re:Tee Charts Series Unsorted

Hi Guy
Set Series1.YValues.Order:=loNone before adding values.
regards
david
"Gui Guy" <gui_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3c98e4a5$1_2@dnews...
> I have a simple 2D horixontal bar chart populated with

> series1.add( 10, 'a', clRed);
> series1.add( 5, 'a', clRed);
> series1.add( 20, 'a', clRed);

> TeeCharts plots this in ascending order of the value.  I'd like it plotted
> in the order in which the item is added.

> How do I turn this off?
> Thanks
> Guy

Other Threads