Updating just records of one table

Hello,

I have a SQL with a join of two or more tables. But I'd like to update
records of just one table. When I call the update method of
TCustomADODataSet, it updates all tables automaticly. How can I inform witch
table I want to update?

When I used BDE and TUpdateSQL, I could control witch tables I updated.

Thanks,

Sanyo.

Re:Updating just records of one table

> I have a SQL with a join of two or more tables. But I'd like to update
> records of just one table. When I call the update method of

At the link below you'll find a TADODataSet descendent that does
just that.

--
Vassil Nazarov
http://web.orbitel.bg/vassil/