BDE replacement for Interbase 6 !

What is the best BDE replacement (native) for Interbase !

TIA
Rado Antloga

Re:BDE replacement for Interbase 6 !

Borland supply and support the IBX component set. The latest can be got from
http://comunity.borland.com/codecentral

I have heard though that IBObjects is faster for some operations. Sorry I
don't have a link for that one.

Glen Swindell
TNT UK Ltd.

"Rado Antloga" <radovan.antl...@siol.net> wrote in message

> What is the best BDE replacement (native) for Interbase !

> TIA
> Rado Antloga

Re:BDE replacement for Interbase 6 !

> IBObjects ... I don't have a link for that one.

www.ibobjects.com

There's also dbExpress that is part of Delphi 6 and Kylix.

David R.

Re:BDE replacement for Interbase 6 !

Thank you all !

We have tested:
dbExpress, SQLDirect,IBX,IBO and I can tell you that IBO is the best.
With IBO you have so much flexibility with TIBOQuery and we
tested Refresh, Master-Detail and you can have your own data dictionary.
IBO also support Firebird database. IBO is working properly on all
basic stuff. We decided to buy it!

"David R. Robinson" <ibinst...@mail.com> wrote in message

> > IBObjects ... I don't have a link for that one.

> www.ibobjects.com

> There's also dbExpress that is part of Delphi 6 and Kylix.

> David R.

Other Threads