Exception Handling in Turbo Pascal.

Could someone give me a good example on how exception-handling cold be
done with turbo pascal.  Thanks in advance.

-Weng

Re:Exception Handling in Turbo Pascal.

On Tue, 30 Jan 1996, Alf P. Steinbach wrote:
> RWY wrote:

> > Could someone give me a good example on how exception-handling cold be
> > done with turbo pascal.  Thanks in advance.

> Take a look at old Pascal's for the Mac.  (I gather you're talking about
> exception handling in the sense of handling program errors, not in the
> sense of interrupt handling.)

Thanks for your reply, Alf.  I am talkig about the interrupt handling
in Turbo 7.0.  Could someone tell me, for example, how I can block Ctrl+C?
Could anyone help me on this.  Again, thanks in advance.

RWY wrote:

> Could someone give me a good example on how exception-handling cold be
> done with turbo pascal.  Thanks in advance.

Take a look at old Pascal's for the Mac.  (I gather you're talking about
exception handling in the sense of handling program errors, not in the
sense of interrupt handling.)

Other Threads