Problems Including Report Smith 3.0 Runtime in Installation

Hi, I have written a program in Delphi 3.0 and use Report Smith 3.0
to generate several reports.

I want to know, which files I should include with my installation to let
my reports work.  I have included the RS_Run32 directory, but the program
still needs several DLL files.  When I copy all of the DLL files to the
Windows System directory, the DLL Error message disappears, but when I want
print a report another error message comes up telling me that the
Rs_Run32.exe can't be executed.

However, when I install the whole Report Smith Design + Runtime versions
on the PC, everything works.

Can someone possibly tell me, which files to include in my installation so
that
my reports will work.

Thanks!