Drag'n'Drop to a Tray Icon

Has anyone found a way to drag'n' drop a file to a tray icon?  I would like
to drag a text file to the program and then execute the program once dragged
over.

--

Marko
---------------

Re:Drag'n'Drop to a Tray Icon

Marko <m...@sepcoinc.com> wrote in message

>Has anyone found a way to drag'n' drop a file to a tray icon?  I would like
>to drag a text file to the program and then execute the program once
dragged
>over.

---
I read a Microsoft KB article that describes how to do it about a year ago.
I thought I saved it to my hard drive, but now I can't find it. Just search
http://support.microsoft.com/support/ and you should find it.

HTH,
Theodor

Re:Drag'n'Drop to a Tray Icon

In article <7cfg8l$2es...@nnrp01.iafrica.com>, Theodor Kleynhans wrote:
> I read a Microsoft KB article that describes how to do it about a year ago.
> I thought I saved it to my hard drive, but now I can't find it.

Actually, the MS article you're referring to describes how to drag FROM a tray
icon, if I recall correctly.

We've implemented dragging to a tray icon, but I'm unfortunately not able to
release the source code as this feature will be showing up in an application of
ours sometime soon.

--
Tue, 06 Apr 1999 20:02 EDT
Jim O'Brien, UnitOOPS Software   unito...@remove-this-prefix.unitoops.com