Need H*E*L*P with Delphi DLL being called from VB 5.0

I am trying to develop a DLL in Delphi 2.0 that I can call from Visual
Basic 5.0.  I can successfully call the DLL from Delphi, but when I try
to call it from VB 5.0 I get an error message that "the function TSAT
does not exist in the file PSATDLL1".  A simplified example is shown
below.  I appreciate any help that can be sent my way on this one.

Has anyone had success in doing this?

***************************
The Delphi 2.0 DLL starts here.
***************************

{f+}
library dll10;

uses
  windows,
  stdctrls,

    FUNCTION TSAT(P_X: double):double;  far; export; stdcall;

    BEGIN
         TSAT := 2*P_X;
    END;

    exports

TSAT name 'TSAT@8';

BEGIN

END.

*************************************
The VB 5.0 Calling Program starts here.
Option Explicit
Private Declare Function TSAT Lib "PSATDLL1.dll" (ByVal PX As Double) As
Double
Private Sub Command1_Click()
Dim TX, PX As Double
PX = 20.0