GIF89A!!!!!!!!!

Hey there. I was told there is a freeware component that supports the
Gif89a format, without the "Filename" property. The gif MUST be EMBEDDED
in the program, and NOT LINKED. Anyone know of such a component?

Thanks in advance,

-Jon Hartman

||||||||"If you can't take the heat, STAY OUT OF THE FIREWALL!" -Me ||||||||||
||Out the Token Ring, through the router, down the fiber, off another router,|
||||||||||| down the T1, past the firewall...nothing but Net.|||||||||||||||||

Re:GIF89A!!!!!!!!!

  Careful...  Unisys is cracking down again on people using GIF's (they own
the compression and such...)  --  They tried to charge us $45,000 a year to
continue using them....

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

Jonathan M. Hartman wrote in message ...
>Hey there. I was told there is a freeware component that supports the
>Gif89a format, without the "Filename" property. The gif MUST be EMBEDDED
>in the program, and NOT LINKED. Anyone know of such a component?

>Thanks in advance,

>-Jon Hartman

===
===
>||Out the Token Ring, through the router, down the fiber, off another
router,|

===

Other Threads