Setting default printer for tp 7.0 <F>ile <P>rint

Every tine I try to print out a file under tp 7.0 using the File, Print
commands from the menu, it prints one line, then ejects the page and
starts the process all over again.

Does anyone have the print settings for a HPIII laser printer? The one in
printer settings is for an epson dot matrix right now.

--
Kids - looking for a quick way to get 3-5 days off from school? It's
easy. Kiss a classmate and make sure a teacher is watching...

Re:Setting default printer for tp 7.0 <F>ile <P>rint

David Turner wrote:
> Every tine I try to print out a file under tp 7.0 using the File, Print
> commands from the menu, it prints one line, then ejects the page and
> starts the process all over again.

> Does anyone have the print settings for a HPIII laser printer? The one in
> printer settings is for an epson dot matrix right now.

Try this:

Select "Printer Setup..." from the File menu and change "$NOSWAP /EPSON" to
"$NOSWAP /HP".

If all else fails, look into the PRNFLTR.PAS listing that should be included,
and modify it to work with your printer (this info is in the manual, BTW).

> --
> Kids - looking for a quick way to get 3-5 days off from school? It's
> easy. Kiss a classmate and make sure a teacher is watching...

--
set...@ix.netcom.com (primary)     | We now return you to our regularly |

Other Threads