IB Server in W2000

Hi,

Our current download and our, soon to be, certified release work with
Windows 2000.  The msvcrt.dll issue has been fixed and you shouldn't
experience any problems.

Thank you,
Aaron Ruddick
InterBase QA

LD wrote:
> Is the IB server certified to run in W2000?

Re:IB Server in W2000

"Aaron Ruddick[Borland]" wrote:

> Hi,

> Our current download and our, soon to be, certified release work with
> Windows 2000.  The msvcrt.dll issue has been fixed and you shouldn't
> experience any problems.

> Thank you,
> Aaron Ruddick
> InterBase QA

When? I suppose the reply will be "when it's ready".
--
Cheers,

Phillip Flores
The Delphi Catalog
http://www.delphicatalog.com
PCF Consulting P/L
http://www.pcfworks.com

Re:IB Server in W2000

Phillip Flores wrote:

> "Aaron Ruddick[Borland]" wrote:

> > Hi,

> > Our current download and our, soon to be, certified release work with
> > Windows 2000.  The msvcrt.dll issue has been fixed and you shouldn't
> > experience any problems.

> > Thank you,
> > Aaron Ruddick
> > InterBase QA

> When? I suppose the reply will be "when it's ready".

It is in the last stages, but it is difficult to give an exact answer yet.  Now
it is more a coordination thing (doc, CD's, Boxes etc) than a technical one.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build

Re:IB Server in W2000

>>  When? I suppose the reply will be "when it's ready"

Sorry, we will announce something very soon.  We are not allowed to give
out dates.

Thank you,
Aaron Ruddick
InterBase QA

Phillip Flores wrote:
> "Aaron Ruddick[Borland]" wrote:

> > Hi,

> > Our current download and our, soon to be, certified release work with
> > Windows 2000.  The msvcrt.dll issue has been fixed and you shouldn't
> > experience any problems.

> > Thank you,
> > Aaron Ruddick
> > InterBase QA

> When? I suppose the reply will be "when it's ready".
> --
> Cheers,

> Phillip Flores
> The Delphi Catalog