Drill Down StringGrid?

Hello,

    I am using StringGrid Component and want desired rows to be hidden When
I click the parent row. Same logic like TreeView, But When I set rowHeight
of a row to zero, then apply same process to successive rows, interface is
garbled, cos the lines of the rows is not being invisible, if 3 or 4
successive rows has been set to 0 (rowheight) , then I have thick
line....:=)

is the Solution simple?..:=)
How can I solve this problem so that the lines are disappeared !?

Or do you know a Component works like this.(component with extraordinary
interface is preferable..:=)?

Thanks for all,
In advance...(anyone who solves the problem, will gain a hot dog with a free
local (TR) drink at lunch time, I will send it by Air-Cargo..:=)

Re:Drill Down StringGrid?

Duplicate post - answered in objectpascal

Roger Morton
roger.mor...@dial.pipex.com

Re:Drill Down StringGrid?

Try RapidTree or FlyTreeView (www.imcasys.com). these controls have a
combination functionality of TreeView and Grid and can
hide/show/move/copy/paste/load/save rows(nodes).
Imca Systems DevTeam
WWW: www.imcasys.com
e-mail: deve...@imcasys.com

Ferhun ACUNER <facu...@posltd.com.tr> wrote in message

> Hello,

>     I am using StringGrid Component and want desired rows to be hidden
When
> I click the parent row. Same logic like TreeView, But When I set rowHeight
> of a row to zero, then apply same process to successive rows, interface is
> garbled, cos the lines of the rows is not being invisible, if 3 or 4
> successive rows has been set to 0 (rowheight) , then I have thick
> line....:=)

> is the Solution simple?..:=)

> How can I solve this problem so that the lines are disappeared !?

> Or do you know a Component works like this.(component with extraordinary
> interface is preferable..:=)?

> Thanks for all,
> In advance...(anyone who solves the problem, will gain a hot dog with a
free
> local (TR) drink at lunch time, I will send it by Air-Cargo..:=)

Other Threads