INTRBASE driver not visible to BDE,DBD (Interbase_6)

Hello, Bill,
I reinstalled BDE but things are not well :
-) in the CLIENT pc where I have compilers installed (Delphi_1+3+6)
   BdeAdmin and DatabaseDesktop show me the INTRBASE driver
   (maybe from LocalINTERBASE installation of Delphi_6_pro);
-) in the SERVER pc where I installed Interbase_6.0,
   neither BdeAdmin, nor DatabaseDesktop show me INTRBASE driver
   but only Standard/Msaccess/SqlServer/Foxpro/Odbc/DBase ....
How can I make INTRBASE driver visible ??
Thank you in advance, Giovanni.

Re:INTRBASE driver not visible to BDE,DBD (Interbase_6)

When replying to a message it is very important that you use the Reply
option of your newsreader instead of starting a new thread. When you
start a new thread, as you did with this message, there is no way for
us to refer to prior messages in the thread to see what options have
already been discussed.

I have no idea why the IB driver would not appear. How did you install
the BDE on the server? Did you create an installation with
InstallShield? Which version of the BDE did you install?

On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 12:00:00 +0200, "Giovanni Filippini"

--
Bill (TeamB)

Re:INTRBASE driver not visible to BDE,DBD (Interbase_6)

Bill,
I must apologize twice,
I cleaned my NG messages so I Posted a new one.
I evidently have more to learn about InstallShield,
  previously I used to add some aliases and drivers
  (Paradox,Dbase,Interbase) in the MergeModule
  configuration wizard and INTRBASE never appears;
  NOW  I only added INTRBASE and INTERBASE driver appears
  simultaneously with the other ones.
  NOW all is OK.
  'All is well that ends well'.
Thank you & regards, Giovanni.