Displaying Access DB( OLE Object Type) in 16bit

Hi.
I am at present building a app using a access 1.0 DB and it has a OLE
Object field which has Bmp's that I need to display in a form. does
anyone know how this is done. I receive "Bitmap image not valid " when
using a DBImage. I did not build the Access DB and I have to use it.
Also I not a access user so am flying blind. So if someone could tell
me a bit about OLE Object fields
Where are the bitmaps stored I cannot find them ( I think they are
embedded) ?
Can I change the data type in Accress so that Delphi can read them?
Is there a component that convert them or what?

Once more any help with this would be of enormous help.

Regards
Kevin Furner
Always something new to do!!