MCI commands in BPW 7.0

Hi!

I am working on a project, where i need to play a 30 sec long .WAV file
in 16bit/44KHz (read: a huge file).

Does anybody have some documentation on the MMSYSTEM.TPW unit that comes
with BP 7.0?

I know i have to issue some mciSendString(p1, p2, p3, ..) commands, but
how and when to do what?

Regards and thanks in advance

Bjoern B. Stancke
(bjo...@ibm.net)

Re:MCI commands in BPW 7.0

bjoe...@ibm.net wrote:

> Hi!

> I am working on a project, where i need to play a 30 sec long .WAV file
> in 16bit/44KHz (read: a huge file).

> Does anybody have some documentation on the MMSYSTEM.TPW unit that comes
> with BP 7.0?

> I know i have to issue some mciSendString(p1, p2, p3, ..) commands, but
> how and when to do what?

> Regards and thanks in advance

> Bjoern B. Stancke
> (bjo...@ibm.net)

Hi Bjorn!

Try looking in the MMSYSTEM.HLP file (it's in standard help format)
that's shipped with Borland Pacsal 7.0.

If you've followed a somewhat normal installation procedure then the
file should be located in C:\BP\BIN

Happy programming ...

Regards

Per Knarberg