How can I Distribute BDE without InstallShield?

Could someone please come to my rescue. I need to distribute a fly
fishing database application to some friends but I didn't install
InstallShield. My little girl since has rendered my CD inoperable.(Don't
ask.... :-( )

Is there any way to distribute the BDE without it?

I guess there is but I need to know :-

What files?
What Registry Updates?
Is there a freeware tool to do it for me?

Can Anyone help......I'm getting desperate. They want it yesterday!

Regards

Daniel.

daniel.h...@enterprise.net

Re:How can I Distribute BDE without InstallShield?

I would think that you should be able to contact Borland for a CD-exchange,
for a nominal charge.  They upgraded me from Delphi 2.0 to Delphi 2.01 for
a $10 shipping charge, and the 2.01 cd includes  the complete version of
Delphi with InstallShield so that there is no need to the 2.0 cd-rom.
Gene

Daniel Hall <daniel.h...@enterprise.net> wrote in article
<33778ED5.3...@enterprise.net>...

> Could someone please come to my rescue. I need to distribute a fly
> fishing database application to some friends but I didn't install
> InstallShield. My little girl since has rendered my CD inoperable.(Don't
> ask.... :-( )

> Is there any way to distribute the BDE without it?

> I guess there is but I need to know :-

> What files?
> What Registry Updates?
> Is there a freeware tool to do it for me?

> Can Anyone help......I'm getting desperate. They want it yesterday!

> Regards

> Daniel.

> daniel.h...@enterprise.net

Other Threads