Network Cards

Does anyone know where I could find the specifications for NE2000
compatible network cards?  I've found specs. for serial communications
routines, but now I want to work with FASTER communications technology.

- Shawn

P,S,  I already know what my LAN card's settings are (IO, IRQ, etc)

Re:Network Cards

>Does anyone know where I could find the specifications for NE2000
>compatible network cards?  I've found specs. for serial communications
>routines, but now I want to work with FASTER communications technology.

>- Shawn

>P,S,  I already know what my LAN card's settings are (IO, IRQ, etc)

Novell wrote the specs for the NE2000 family of cards.  Check their forum
on Compuserve.  Otherwise, try ftp.novell.com.

You should also look for TPUs that support IPX/SPX.

Other Threads