Trap Minimize/Maximize Button Click?

How do I determine if the user has clicked the Minimize or Maximize button
on the form? I'm writing some code in the OnResize event and need to know if
the user is trying to minimize or maximize.

Thanks, -Bob
Delphi 6

Re:Trap Minimize/Maximize Button Click?

Bob wrote:
> How do I determine if the user has clicked the Minimize or Maximize button
> on the form? I'm writing some code in the OnResize event and need to know if
> the user is trying to minimize or maximize.

How many places are you going to ask this question? I've already
answered it in borland.public.delphi.nativeapi.

--
Rob

Other Threads