D3: Playing MPEG Videos w/Win95

Can anyone suggest a Component (preferrably freeware) that will play MPEG Video
files.  I'm learning to write in Delphi and this was going to be a test
project.
(Or can it be done with the stock components?)

Thanks
Ken Knight
Help Consulting

LastKni...@aol.com

Re:D3: Playing MPEG Videos w/Win95

You might try Apple's new QuickTime 3.0.  I don't have much experience
programming it under Windows, but it does play MPEG video files on both
platforms (Win and Mac).

LastKnight wrote in message

<19990110195545.00798.00010...@ng-fv1.aol.com>...
>Can anyone suggest a Component (preferrably freeware) that will play MPEG
Video
>files.  I'm learning to write in Delphi and this was going to be a test
>project.
>(Or can it be done with the stock components?)

>Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

>Thanks
>Ken Knight
>Help Consulting

>LastKni...@aol.com

Re:D3: Playing MPEG Videos w/Win95

Usually, i use mlayer procedure (the easiest way to run mpg or vcd-dat file)
LastKnight wrote:
> Can anyone suggest a Component (preferrably freeware) that will play MPEG Video
> files.  I'm learning to write in Delphi and this was going to be a test
> project.
> (Or can it be done with the stock components?)

> Thanks
> Ken Knight
> Help Consulting

> LastKni...@aol.com