32-bit IDAPI Installation on Networks

I've heard of a program that you can run on workstations that sets all
the local Registry settings for IDAPI.  Does anyone know of this or
where I can find it?

Re:32-bit IDAPI Installation on Networks

I found it on Borland's web site under the BDE utilities area...
It consisted of two programs, one that maintained an ini file of all the
settings, and one that read the ini file and applied the settings to the
registry.  The source was included so that you can customize it.  This
method allows you to keep the BDE itself in a network directory.  I've
tested it with BDE3.5 and D2.01 with success, but not yet with BDE4 and D3.
 Good luck, ...dodd...

The Beagle <bea...@freshground.com> wrote in article
<33774D4F.62DE1...@freshground.com>...

> I've heard of a program that you can run on workstations that sets all
> the local Registry settings for IDAPI.  Does anyone know of this or
> where I can find it?

Other Threads